|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
We are looking for a Summer Sales Assistant in our Clitheroe store, to provide high class customer service to every customer and make school shopping less stressful for parents.
This role is perfect for a students, working full time (5 days including Saturdays) over the summer holidays. You must be over 15 and have left secondary school to apply. No prior experience is needed, just willingness to take on a new challenge. Please note that as August is our busy period, we cannot hire staff that have holidays booked in this time.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent customer service, including working directly with children.
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Maintain a fully stocked store
- Recommend and display items that match customer needs
- Have a strong product knowledge in order to provide recommendations and information to customers
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
- Driven and dedicated to learning and remembering a lot of product information
- Organised and ready to take on a challenge
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be over 15 years old and have left secondary school (or due to leave before July 2019)
To apply, either pop into our Clitheroe store with a CV and cover letter, or email email@example.com