|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
It’s World Book Day on Thursday 7th March! To celebrate, we want to give your little ones a little helping hand with their reading journey: a brand new book bag to carry around all of their favourite books! We are giving away a badged book bag to every new Reception child starting one lucky school in September 2019!
To enter your school, just follow 2 quick steps
- Read over the competition rules below
- Head on over to https://www.facebook.com/17891... and nominate your school by leaving a comment with it's name
The school with the most nominations will be announced winners. This competition ends at midnight on World Book Day, Thursday 7th March, any entries after this time will not be considered. Winners will be announced once we have successfully contacted the school.
Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at https://www.facebook.com/17891... and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Grays Schoolwear as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Thursday 28th February 2019 at 15:00 GMT and ending Friday 8th March at 00:00 GMT.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by “liking” and sharing the Campaign post at https://www.facebook.com/17891.... You must “like” Grays Schoolwear’s Facebook page, and leave a comment with the name of the school you wish to vote for. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Grays Schoolwear. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Grays Schoolwear.
- Prizes: The Winning school will receive one badged book bag for each child in the Reception class intake for summer 2019. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Grays Schoolwear. The prize is nontransferable. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Grays Schoolwear to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: The school with the most nominations (comments with the school’s name) will win the prize. The winner will be contacted on Friday 8th March via email or phone and given 5 days to respond and claim their prize, once the prize has been claimed, the winner will be announced publicly at facebook.com/graysschoolwear. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner selected. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT GRAYS SCHOOLWEAR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Terms & Conditions: Grays Schoolwear reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Grays Schoolwear’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Grays Schoolwear may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Grays Schoolwear. Grays Schoolwear reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Grays Schoolwear has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Grays Schoolwear reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Grays Schoolwear and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Facebook: This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Grays Schoolwear and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be used for this competition only and will not be shared with any other party outside the Grays Schoolwear and will not used for other purposes.
- By participating in the Contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.